TIMESOFINDIA.COM | Updated: Would possibly perhaps 17, 2020, 21: 12 IST
NEW DELHI: India entered the fourth portion of coronavirus-brought about lockdown after the govt. prolonged the guidelines unless the close of Would possibly perhaps. Earlier, four states, Punjab, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu and Mizoram, had already prolonged the lockdown unless Would possibly perhaps 31. World large, 4.7 million people were contaminated with the coronavirus infection that has claimed over 313,000 lives.
Right here are basically the latest tendencies
- The ministry of dwelling affairs on Sunday acknowledged that cinema halls, shopping division shops, bars, social and spiritual gatherings are prohibited unless Would possibly perhaps 31 below Lockdown 4.0 to fight the unfold of coronavirus.
- The Ministry also acknowledged that social, political, sports, leisure, tutorial, cultural, non secular, functions and other gatherings and a large congregation are prohibited. “All non secular areas/areas like shall be closed for public. The non secular congregations are strictly prohibited,” the ministry added.
- As per the unique financial stimulus kit, the govt. will privatise non-strategic PSUs, droop unique monetary catastrophe filings.
- The fifth tranche of the financial kit will contain a transformative impact on health, training sectors, acknowledged Top Minister Narendra Modi.
- Govt procedure for Covid-19 containment in city areas calls for roping in political, non secular leaders.
- Punjab gazing Rs 50,000 crore loss this one year, mulling tax alternatives, acknowledged chief minister Amarinder Singh.
- Two more migrant workers die in a road accident in Uttar Pradesh’s Auraiya district, toll rises to 26.
- Delhi reported 19 coronavirus deaths and 422 infections on Sunday, taking the entire to 148 fatalities and 9,755 cases.
- Those travelling by special prepare need to ‘agree’ to exercise quarantine protocol of states, as per IRCTC.
- Priyanka urges UP chief minister Yogi Adityanath to permit the Congress to ferry migrants back dwelling in buses arranged by the occasion.
- Decentralisation of cities, trend of a long way-flung areas can support tackle migrant workers’ woes, acknowledged Union minister Nitin Gadkari.
- Hitting out at the BJP govt in Uttar Pradesh, the Congress and Samajwadi Celebration termed the loss of life of 24 migrant workers in a road accident in Auraiya on Saturday “shatter”, whereas the BSP asked events in energy to rise above petty politics and create clear the protection of migrants looking out to come dwelling amid the lockdown.
- Uttarakhand reported six COVID-19 cases on Saturday, the best single-day spike up to now, bringing the virus count to 88.
- A entire of 20 lakh migrants, the majority of them from Bihar and West Bengal, contain registered themselves with the Maharashtra govt for travelling back to their native states, inform Dwelling Minister Anil Deshmukh acknowledged on Sunday.
- Senior Shiv Sena chief Sanjay Raut on Sunday supported the Mumbai civic physique’s transfer to bewitch over some premises of the Wankhede stadium here for converting it correct into a COVID-19 quarantine facility and suggested making a the same facility at the Brabourne stadium.
- Authorities in Maharashtra contain launched over 7,200 prisoners up to now to examine overcrowding in jails amid the coronavirus pandemic
- 58 unique Covid-19 cases reported in Bihar right this moment time, of which 56 are from Patna. The full alternative of cases in the inform stands at 1251 now.
- Round 135 buses arranged by Congress, carrying migrants arrived at the UP-Rajasthan border in Bahaj, Bharatpur. Subhash Garg, Rajasthan minister acknowledged, “Priyanka ji took this initiative & asked UP govt to present permission, don’t know, why they’re now not giving it?”
- 1000 buses are being operated by inform govt day by day for migrant workers. We’re attempting that no migrant employee has to stroll back to his/her dwelling city. Efforts are being made to bring back your entire migrant workers of the inform: Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan
- US President Donald Trump says the US will reopen, “vaccine or no vaccine”, as he announced an aim to instruct a coronavirus vaccine by one year close. He likened the vaccine carrying out, dubbed “Operation Warp Dawdle”, to the World War Two effort to originate the world’s first nuclear weapons.
- Spain’s two ideal cities, Madrid and Barcelona, are mute largely shut down whereas numerous the country has begun to reopen following a lockdown to struggle the coronavirus pandemic.
- Turkey’s senior residents had been allowed to leave their properties for a 2nd time as the country continues to ease some coronavirus restrictions.
- Britain has employed numerous the 18,000 contact tracers it needs for a checking out and tracking program it plans to roll out subsequent month when lockdown restrictions are eased extra.
- Thais were streaming into shopping division shops as the country eases one other restriction imposed to struggle the menace of the coronavirus.
- Spain has registered its first day-to-day loss of life toll of fewer than 100 confirmed fatalities since declaring a inform of emergency to struggle the coronavirus two months prior to now.
- British Top Minister Boris Johnson says there would possibly perhaps presumably never be a vaccine for Covid-19 despite the immense world effort to construct one.
- Church buildings all the procedure in which by Greece contain opened their doors to the devoted after two months. They restricted the alternative of congregants and disbursed disinfectant exterior, but communion used to be given the exercise of the same spoon.
- South Korea’s top anti-illness authentic says it is too early to contain an optimistic ogle that latest coronavirus outbreaks linked to nightlife spots in Seoul shall be suppressed.
- United Countries secretary-general Antonio Guterres is warning of the rising vulnerability of lesbian, homosexual, bisexual and transgender people all the procedure in which by the Covid-19 pandemic on the International Day in opposition to Homophobia, Biphobia and Transphobia.
- South Korea has reported 13 unique cases of the coronavirus over a 24-hour interval, raising hopes that a brand unique outbreak linked to nightclubs in Seoul would possibly perhaps presumably perhaps even be waning.
- An particular particular individual that attended a non secular service on Mom’s Day in the US inform of California has examined certain for the coronavirus, presumably exposing it to bigger than 180 people of a congregation.
more from times of india news