20 years old women who died yesterday in Delhi, cremated by cops in the wee hours as her family was kept out.

20 years old women, who died in the Safdarjung hospital Delhi on Tuesday cremated by Police last night. She was gang-raped and tortured in Hathras two weeks ago.

On the 14th Sept this year, a 20-year-old woman gone to the field with her mother and went missing soon after. She was found later with multiple injuries and her tongue cut as she bit it when the accused attempted to strangle her.

Immediately, she was admitted to the Jawahar Lal Nehru Medical College and Hospital in Aligarh but no sign of improvement was found in her condition there. Thereafter she was referred to the Delhi Safdarjung hospital and she lost her life in the morning yesterday.

She had multiple injuries and a gash in her tongue in the horrific assault that is similar to the Delhi’s Nirbhaya Rape case 2012. A chilling reminder of the Nirbhaya case.

Amid widespread calls for justice, Hathras SP (Superintendent of Police) Vikrant Vir said that there is no sign of sexual assault that was found on the victim’s body and report of her tongue being cut is also false.

The death of the 20-year-old woman, a gang-raped victim has prompted outrage and angry protests, demand for swift justice. As the news of death spread, protests broke out in front of Delhi’s Safdarjung hospital, Vijay Chowk, as well as Hathras including them people started to demand swift justice in social media, and a different hashtag is trending in support of the victim.

While the protesters were chanting “Hang the Rapist” in front of Safdarjung hospital, her brother complained that her body has taken away by the UP Cops without their knowledge. Her dead body was taken away by the UP Police in the Black Scorpio with UP Plates and cremated in the wee hours.

#JusticeForManisha #JusticeForManishaValmiki #HathrasHorrorShocksIndia #ShameOnYogi #HathrasHorrorShocksIndia




Related Articles

Back to top button
error: Content is protected !!